Team Catch It Early - Race for the Cure 2011
Team Catch It Early Juggler Breaks World Record for Fastest 5K!
Juggler and athlete Bob Evans broke a 25-year-old world record for the fastest 5K while juggling with a time of 16:51 at the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. Evans juggled the entire race as part of a growing movement that raises awareness for cancer prevention and survivorship through the art and sport of juggling.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Team Catch It Early will turn attention, and heads, toward cancer awareness by juggling while running in Race for the Cure events throughout the Fall. The jugglers plan to raise awareness and funds for Susan G. Komen for the Cure programs in their local communities while joining together to create a nationwide movement by “joggling.” -- Click here for the full Press Release
Current Cities With Team Catch It Early Jogglers
- New York, NY - September 18, 2011
- Chicago, IL - September 24, 2011
- Charlotte, NC - October 1, 2011
- Miami, FL - October 15, 2011
- Nashville, TN - October 29, 2011
- Boston, MA - October 30, 2011
Team Member Profiles
Check back soon for individual profiles of jogglers participating this year.
Join a Race in Your City!
1) Click here to find your Komen affilate and dates for your local Race for the Cure.
2) Register here to let us know when and where you are running to be added to the team member list!
Contact Team Catch It Early with any other questions or suggestions!